At the Alliance for Innovation, the most effective and long lasting local government innovations come from teams, from collaboration. Since 2013, the Innovation Academy has graduated 54 organizations from local governments across North America. Through guided learning and an applied project, self-selected innovation teams expanded their organizational capacity for innovation and cultivated leadership. As we open enrollment for the Class of 2019 (beginning in August 2018), we want to share and reflect some of the amazing accomplishments and ‘out of the box’ thinking from some of the members of the 2018 graduating class!
Join the Alliance for Innovation and Innovation Academy team members from Glendale, AZ and Olathe, KS on June 14 for some insights and takeaways on:
- Their Innovation Academy experience and impact on their organization
- The innovation projects each team used to apply their Academy learnings
- Change management techniques
- Strategies for enhancing customer service with existing resources
- Encouragement of ideas in local government organizations
- Insights on organizational infrastructure for a culture of innovation
Interested in learning more about the Innovation Academy? Enrollment for the Class of 2019 is open, is available on a first-come, first-served basis, and will be closing in this month as class prepares to kickoff. Contact Kim Bradford at firstname.lastname@example.org or 623.512.8984 to obtain more information.
- June 14, 2018
- 01:00 pm 02:00 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 06/14/2018
- Member Price:$0.00