What to Expect
TLG is presented in partnership with the Alliance for Innovation and The City of Reno and County of Washoe, NV. It will be multiple days of carefully curated workshops, presentations and tours that will bring together more than 500 of the U.S. and Canada’s best and brightest municipal innovators.
The conference is designed for the civic disruptor, the municipal innovator, the team builder, the change-maker who wants to make communities, especially their local governments, even better.
Here are the details:
- April 9-12, 2018
- 2-3 keynote speakers – past speakers have included Brett Culp, Rebecca Ryan, Garry Golden, Stephen Shapiro, and Jennifer Bradley
- Over 30 choices of creative hands-on workshops, peer-to-peer presentations. and expert speakers
- Practical, real world examples of civic innovations that you can replicate in your community
- Integrated exhibit space with vendors who want to make your city work better
- A networking festival to connect with the U.S. and Canada’s most innovative thinkers